The Terms of Sales (this “Agreement”) constitute a legal agreement between The buyer (“the buyer”) and Covey Inc. ( “the seller”). The buyer uses the Terms of Sales to constitute the buyer agreement to all the terms of this Agreement.
Description of the Service
All orders and purchases made are subject to the following
- The buyer agrees to purchase the products and/or the services listed in the invoice/website and to pay for all charges (including service charges if applicable) listed in the invoice.
- All prices are listed and will be processed in Canadian dollars.
- Effect of errors on the seller’s part – While the seller takes great care to ensure its advertising is accurate, errors and/or inaccuracies may occur. the seller may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information at any time with notice ahead, including in respect of prices and availability of items.
- The buyer may only purchase or order items for lawful purposes and any other use is not permitted.
- The buyer must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
- The seller reserves the right to limit the quantities, of items which the buyer, the buyer’s family or any group can purchase, to reject, correct, cancel or refuse orders, and to determine accounts in its discretion including, without limitation, if the seller believes that customer conduct contravenes applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the seller or its representatives, agents, contractors, suppliers or licensees.
- In order to protect the buyer and the seller from fraudulent transactions, the seller may provide the buyer transaction-related information to a reputable third-party organization to perform an address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the “bill to” address that the buyer provides matches the buyer’s credit card address. The seller also reserves the right, at its discretion, not to ship items ordered or purchased on this invoice to certain addresses. In the event that the seller chooses not to ship an item, the buyer will be notified by email and any amount charged to the buyer’s credit card will be refunded.
- The seller will not be liable for any labor or other expenses of any kind or nature incurred in connection with the sale, use or replacement of any defective product or parts.
- The seller is here to give advice on all of the buyer’s projects. That said the seller cannot be responsible for any property damages or personal injuries that occur when handling or installing any glass products. The advice that the seller gave is only for reference, the seller expects the buyer to do the proper amount of research before placing an order.
- The seller will not hold stock beyond 30 days after the purchase date. Customer items must be picked up during this period. We do not accept responsibility for abandoned items. At the end of 30 days, the seller will discard all remaining items, and no refunds will be issued.
- The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the seller cannot guarantee the results or effectiveness of any of the services rendered or to be rendered. Rather, services shall be executed in a professional manner and in accordance with good industry practice. Best efforts will be used but no results are promised.
- The buyer is eligible for the reimbursement within 30 calendar days of their purchase, After the 30-day period, the buyer will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund.
- Cancellation: If the Buyer chooses to end the order prior to the custom order, the Buyer is responsible for paying for all work and costs incurred up until that date.
- Professional installation is required. No refund, return, or exchange for any damaged goods due to the inappropriate installation.
- All custom orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit and are non-cancellable, non-returnable, and non-exchangeable.
- Shipping and Delivery fees are not refundable
- Installation fees are not refundable once goods installed
- There is a 25% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.
- All returns (both goods and packaging) must in original, unused condition and is resalable deemed by the seller, return should be accompanied by the original invoice.
- All components must be securely packed in return. The seller reserves the right NOT to refund or replace the goods in return is damaged.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping and handling charges.
- Returns will be credited using the original method of payment and will be processed within 30 days.
- All altered items, installed, custom orders, clearance products, and final sales are not eligible for return
- All claims as regards to the quantity and/or quality of merchandise shipped must be made within 48 hrs ( forty-eight hours ) of delivery. The material must then be held intact for inspection by the seller’s representative.
- If merchandise is used in whole or in part or kept after 48 hrs ( forty-eight hours), the buyer shall be deemed to have fully inspected such merchandise, and shall be deemed to have absolutely accepted all goods shipped and shall be precluded asserting any implied and/or express condition as to quality or quantity of goods shipped.
- Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout. This is required so the shipping company can contact the buyer to arrange delivery.
- Curbside Delivery service does not include set up, assembly of items, haul away or removal of packaging materials.
- No shipping to PO box, APO or FPO. The tracking number will be emailed after the shipment is made.
- A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
- Express delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
Local Shipping & LTL Shipping & Local warehouse pick-up
Shipping Costs and Handling fee:
- Local Shipping: No handling fee; Shipping within 30km radius distance of the warehouse. $50 per delivery per time; Free shipping for equal or more than two sets of shower doors per time
- LTL Shipping: $55 handling fee charged per shower door per skid; Free handling fee for equal or more than two sets of shower doors per order per skid; The buyer pays for the LTL Shipping cost; The Seller is not responsible for any customs, duties and taxes applied to the Buyer’s order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the Buyer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- Local warehouse pick-up: No handling fee and No shipping cost. By appointment ONLY. Shipment Processing Time: The Seller will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and usually ship within 1-3 business days from the full payment of the buyer’s order. The Seller will not be responsible for any delays and correspondence of delays in delivery which are beyond its control. Where delivery is delayed, The Seller will notify the buyer as soon as possible.
Acceptance of Delivery: The seller ensures that orders are very well packaged to minimize any damage, check for the correct goods and items shipped on time. IF THE BUYER’S GOODS ARRIVE BROKEN PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Inspect all shipments upon arrival and before signing the POD (Proof of Delivery) receipts or the packing slip.
- If there is damage, the buyer must refuse the (entire or partial) order and describe the (entire or partial) damage on the delivery receipt. Simply write (entire or partial) items arrived damaged and notify us immediately, please take photos and/or videos at the same time.
- If the shipment is accepted and no damage is noted on the receipt or the packing slip, the seller reserves the right NOT to refund or replace the goods.
Shipping Disclaimer: The Seller assumes responsibility for the Goods, and all risk of damage, or loss of the Goods, until the Goods are delivered to or collected by the Buyer. Once the Goods have been delivered to or collected by the Buyer, the Buyer assumes all responsibility for and risk of damage to such Goods.
The seller shall be excused from any delay or failure in performance required hereunder if caused by reason of any occurrence or contingency beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of war, fire, insurrection, strikes, lock-outs or other serious labor disputes, riots, earthquakes, floods, explosions or other acts of nature.
Limitation of Liability
The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the seller will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, in profits, goods or services, irrespective of whether or not the buyer has been advised or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility of such loss or damage.
The seller reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. No modifications are to be made by redlining, initialling, or changes in the writings, except as otherwise expressly contemplated herein, changes will be effective when approved and signed by two or more managers of the seller’s.